In this post, we are going to take a look at what comes in the box when you order our ShorePower Monitor. Let’s begin with a photo of the components included in the box.
Let’s take a look at each included component going from left to right.
- ShorePower Monitor – this is the ShorePower Monitor Automatic Generator Start System module. The two components that make up the module come pre-installed on a din rail. We provide ample room on either side of the din rail so you can mount the module with machine screws near where the generator is located. The module comes pre-wired with colored wires and labeled.
- Enable/Disable Switch – this is a simple Single-Pole Single-Throw switch that is used to enable the ShorePower Monitor when you are parked and connected to shore power. It also disables the module when you are ready to hit the road.
- Posi-Tab – We include 4 Posi-Tap connectors that allow you to tap into your generator’s wiring harness without having to splice the wires. You can see how the Posi-Tap works by looking at this video.
- Posi-Lock – We include 2 Posi-Lock connectors that let you make an easy connection to either side of the enable switch without needing any crimping tool. See illustration below.
- Installation Drawing (Not Shown) – We include the following drawings in you order:
- 10-Pin Onan Connector
- 8-Pin Onan Connector
- Transfer Panel Connection
If you have you would like to download the installation drawings prior to order click here.
If you have any questions or need additional information contact us here.